Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Can you HELP PLEASE? this is driving me round the bend, I

Customer Question

Hi, can you HELP PLEASE? this is driving me round the bend, I have a renault kangoo van DCI70 Reg SW57BYS, the dashboard clock/radio display is only working on the clock, and one of the buttons is broke (previous owner abuse) it has 3 buttons under the display, the back of the unit only has one plug, I order the said part and it is the wrong one every time (no buttons on the bottom) and 2 plugs on the back of the unit, can you steer me in the right direction as to what the display unit is actually from as the sellers are adamant its the right one, have been told its possibly the year of "change over" can you help. Thanks. Pete
Category: Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 16 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Ask the facility you have been ordering this from to order it per your vehicles VIN number so it comes in correctly.If this was already done ask the facility if you can order a year newer and a year older and then only purchase the one you need when they come in.I suspect you will need the year newer model.Order a 2006 part and it should fit most likely.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete