Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I have an Citroen Zsara Picasso W83 UVC, old but running

Customer Question

Hi, I have an Citroen Zsara Picasso W83 UVC, old but running brill, however it has a sunroof almost the full roof size with an electronic folding mechanism. It has a Mohair outer layer which is starting to split but not yet leaking.Do you know anywhere that can produce or supply a replacement in a suitable fabric?
Category: Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 17 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

The first place to check is the dealer to see if they can still get this.If they cannot then you would need to speak to an upholstery facility to see if they can obtain this as well.Usually one of these facilities here should be able to obtain this for you or have it made.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Thanks but this has already been done, hence my request to you guys

Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this myself here.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
This reply was not helpful. Please cancel my membership to your organisation.Angela Hazzledine