Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I have fitted a Pioneer FH-X730BT Double din head unit in my

Hi, I have fitted a Pioneer FH-X730BT Double din head unit in my RCZ, can you tell me if there is a patch harness to enable me to use the original menu for clock settings, daytime running lights and warnings etc, I am told one is available but cannot find any information. Would appreciate your help.
Regards ***** *****
Category: Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 11 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I dont see one myself for this model.You might check with either a dealer or radio install facility to see if they can locate one for your model.If this is or was already done with no success let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hi Peter, no the problem hasn't been resolved yet, when I have a minute I will go back to the company that fitted the radio I will also be meeting up with the RCZ Owners group in two week so will ask the question then as I know one or two have fitted after sales radios. Many thanks for your response and I would be grateful if you would continue to search.
Kind regards, ***** *****

Unfortunately I dont see this as an option on this model.Most models this cannot be done as vehicle specific controls are different then using them with an after market radio unless someone has made a special harness adapter out there to make this work I just dont see one myself.If you would like I can open your question for others here to see if anyone else can assist further on this just let me know if this is something you would like to do.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hi Pete, leave it with me I have a few irons to put in the fire so will see what they come up with. Most things work is just little things I cannot get to work, not a big problem at the moment!
Thanks for trying anyway, regards Keith.,
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 10 days ago.

No problem Keith.If there is anything else I can help with here let me know.

Thanks Pete