Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I have a 57 registered Volvo V50 1.3 S. None of the manuals

Customer Question

Hi, I have a 57 registered Volvo V50 1.3 S. None of the manuals I have found cover this model they cover all other V50 models engine types and sizes. Do you know who can supply a manual, I have phoned Volvo head office at Maidstone not helpful at all.
Tony.
Category: Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 11 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

You may have to get the manual and info on your model from a local repair facility or dealer that can provide this info.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete