Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I have a 2010 GT Supersport owned from new. Only driven

I have a 2010 GT Supersport owned from new. Only driven 22000miles, garaged night and day and never hammered. Yet I had to replace 3 suspension arms at 20000 miles and now at 22000 miles the other 5. On all eight arms the rubber bushes have cracked or perished. Is this normal?
Category: Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 7 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This isnt normal but it may be due to lack of use to where they cracked when used after sitting to long or used little.I would have the suspension components and alignment checked over for any issues just to make sure there are no other issues causing this fault here.If there are no issues found it may be due to sitting to long as bushings can dry and crack without use.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete