Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Have changed my seats in mercedes c220sports coupe 54 plate

Have changed my seats in mercedes c220sports coupe 54 plate now have passenger air bag warning light on and seat belt warning light on dash when I am driving when I fasten passenger seat belt the warning light on the dash goes out I have replaced the three terminal under the passenger seat and two under drivers seat
Category: Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 29 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you replaced the seats with the correct part number and correct seats this can be due to an issue with the passenger weight sensing not calibrated.This usually has to be done with either a compatible scan tool plugged into your vehicle to do this or a dealers sds machine.If this is not the case here on yours and was already done let me know here so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete