Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

We have a VW Transporter T51.9 TDi 85 bhp Reg No. CN54PHF.

Hello . We have a VW Transporter T51.9 TDi 85 bhp Reg No. CN54PHF. Right hand DriveIt needs an Interior Heated Blower Motor , I seem to be only able to buy motors for Left Hand drives can you help me to get a Right Hand Drive one please. Thank You
Category: Car
Expert:  Matt replied 27 days ago.

The heater motor is the same between both LHD and RHD, the housing / fan case is different from side to side but you can remove the fan motor on its own

this video shows how its replaced

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-ct3F2eMD8

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
DearCustomerI am very sorryCustomerbut it’s the first time I’ve contacted Just Answer so I was very slow picking up your video and unfortunately, I was helping a Working friend { I’m long retired] He bought one at £190 odd so we missed out on a good bit of help there.
Once again thank you for a great help and if I am in the same position again I’ll be more on the ball.
Kind Regards
Expert:  Matt replied 26 days ago.

no problem

if you wouldn't mind rating my answer , using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
Thank YouCustomer It's the first time I've used Just Answer and I was impressed, my fault I did'nt get to it in time to save quite a bit of money .
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Hello Matt
Thank you for your reply but I can't see where to rate you , it’s 5 stars any way , and I can also say that the £190 my carpenter friends Blower is working a treat , being in the car industry myself for 25 years I guessed that would be the case but I left in 1974 so I’m a bit out of it as it were.
Expert:  Matt replied 20 days ago.

Its showing as rating positively

thank you