Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Any idea where I can get my Kia Magentis 2010 - reg LC10 MPV

Any idea where I can get my Kia Magentis 2010 - reg LC10 MPV - windscreen replaced - I've been to Autoglass and Kia Customer Services for the past 2 months and they don't seem to be able to help... it appears that the part has been discontinued... the original part number is ***** a part number for a different vehicle!!!
Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.
Category: Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 23 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

You may have to visit a glass shop and let them measure the dimensions to have it cut to replace it.I have seen this needing to be done when the glass has been discontinued unfortunately.If this was already tried let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete