Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I need a window control panel for my Mitsubishi charisma 1.8

Customer Question

I need a window control panel for my Mitsubishi charisma 1.8 gdi. It has 2 window switches, 1 window lock switch & a door switch. It is a 2000 model
Category: Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 25 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Usually this has to be obtained from a dealer.If they can no longer get this due to the age of the vehicle then you may have to obtain a used one from a salvage yard.If both the dealer and salvage yards have been checked and you had no luck finding this part let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Many thanks for reply, but have sourced part from China now & can fit myself
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 17 days ago.

Your welcome.If there is anything else I can help with let me know.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Ok Pete, will maybe use you in the future, thanks again

Your welcome