Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Toyota Hiace registered 2007, has intermitent stalling. I

Toyota Hiace registered 2007, has intermitent stalling. I know when it's going to happen as the Injectors rattle then the engine stalls. Normally I switch off then restart and the problem is solved until the next time. I've read a few other answers to this problem, but would like your opinion. Many thanks Terry
Category: Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 23 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you can hear the actual fuel injectors rattle with this issue here this can indicate a lack of fuel to the injectors.This can be due to a weak pump needing replaced or an issue with a restricted fuel filter needing replaced or a restriction in the fuel tank not allowing enough fuel into the fuel feed line.The fuel system will need to be checked/tested to locate which is the cause then repaired from there.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Hi Pete It as I suspected. Also as I have gathered from my research on the internet. Many thanks for your help
Terry
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 22 days ago.

Your welcome.If you need anything else with this come back and post here.

Thanks Pete