Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Every time my car starts it says emergency assistance not

Every time my car starts it says emergency assistance not operational, please visit your dealer for a service. Is there anyway i can turn this off? Been through all the menus and can’t find anything. I’ve got a*****
Category: Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 26 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Looking at the info on your model and the Sync system it has it looks like only 2015 and newer models had an option to manually turn this off.You would have to visit the dealer to see if they can correct the issue causing this message or to see if they can program it to disable it.But it does look like from what I found 2015 and newer had a manual way to do this but not this year unfortunately.This is an annoying message but the dealer may be able to correct it or disable it with programming.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete