Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a Lancer Evo Vlll Mr FQ30 Can you advise the nearest

Hi I have a Lancer Evo Vlll Mr FQ30 Can you advise the nearest specialist garage to Milton Keynes, we are having trouble finding the right people ourselves.Thanks
Francesca
Category: Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 22 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

From what I have located it looks like the one in the link below is the best option near you.If this was already tried let me know.

http://www.mk-mitsubishi.co.uk/

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Mitsubishi MK did not seem to have the mechanics able to deal with our car and we gave up with them. We are looking for a more specialised service.Francesca
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 21 days ago.

Unfortunately this is the only facility I know of myself that would be able to possibly look into and repair this issue.If you would like I can open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further on this just let me know if this is something you would like to do.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I would be grateful for someone to recommend an expert for high performance cars

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  Matt replied 21 days ago.

another expert here

I'd suggest to get in touch with

http://www.autotorque.net/mitsubishi-evo-specialists/

or

http://www.japex.co.uk/

Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience: BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years