Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Cardiology Expert
55099014

Can someones electrical energy field affect someone else.

Customer Question

Can someones electrical energy field affect someone else. When a period is due her child is prone is SVT more than at any other time why is this and can it be connnected. We have two generations of SVT in the family and wonder if electrical impulses bounce on others causing problems, I realise this is a weird question but it seems more than coincidence.
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 4 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

Thanks for this excellent question.

I'm sorry you are having this problem.

I need to gather more information in order to give you the best answer possible.

Wouldn't it make more sense that the heart problems that cause SVT are genetically inherited?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes absolutely the SVT is there in the first place but can electrical fields either from other people or pylons etc set off SVT I know that my son had an extreme reaction with SVT when walking his dog near pylons and in the same A and E department there was another case of SVT in resus who had been in the same woods at the same time and again within a certain distance of the pylon.

Any information would be helpful. I myself do not have SVT but cannot use the audio machines headphones at work as the give me chest pains and I am violently sick!!! It sounds weird but any information would be good.

Thanks Judith

There is no scientific evidence to prove this but my personal opinion is that it is possible

It would be a difficult study to do (and one hasn't been done yet to prove it) but you may be on to something here.

I would try to avoid triggers as much as possible. That may be all you can do.

I hope this helps.

If you have more questions, just reply. :)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

What are the triggers, this is what I am asking, how can we avoid them if we do not know what they are,is there no compilation of any data showing possible triggers.

I had really hoped that you may have some medical information, avoiding the triggers is something we could all do if we knew specifically what could trigger SVT. Have there been any clinical studies on the triggers for SVT

There are been no clinical studies on this.

some people claim electromagnetic radiation does it.

Power lines

powerful magnets

etc

Those would be triggers I would avoid