NorthernHeart
NorthernHeart, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Internal Medicine, Gen Cardiology, Nuclear Card, Echocard
70615384

hi I have been having numerous tests for the past 7years coming

Customer Question

hi I have been having numerous tests for the past 7years coming up to eight now! I pass out 3/4 times a week and then there could be nothing for like 6months ive had tilt tests, ecg's, echos and they all come back normal I had a ASD closure and I also have a loop device implanted in my chest but still know one knows why I pass out! it happens when ever it wants how often it wants! the only 1 trigger of my passing out is having a bath the doctors thought it might be the heat but that's not it as have the same temperature that I give my baby so then they thought it could be water but again that's not it as I can go swimming, sauna and steam roon and it wont happen. that is the only trigger. I often don't get a warning if I do then its only 30seconds to just lie down in the recovery position. I could be talking to 1minute then next minute im on the floor! any ideas as to what it could be????
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

Thanks for this question

I'm very sorry about this

could it be anxiety?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no its not anxiety its not vasovagal syncope every test I have comes back normal

What about POTS?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what is POTS? and how would you be diagnosed of it? what test would confirm it?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have had numerous electrocardiograms they always seem to do them but they always come back normal so wouldn't that show on this test?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
his answer was asking me could it be anxiety? no its not the doctors would of found that out 7years ago! patronizing answer
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I've been working hard to find another Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.