tazechip
tazechip, MD
Experience:  Yeard of experience in Critical Care Medicine
18722459

ECG 12 lead analysissinus rhythmNo pathological Q waves

ECG 12 lead analysis
sinus rhythm
No pathological Q waves seen
Voltage normal
Satisfactory R wave progression through the chest leads- some degree of cardiac rotation
Left axis deviation and marginally widened QRs-Left anterior hemi-block
Borderline T wave abnormally aVL- may be secondary to axis shift
Minor abnormalities seen as above.
comparison with other ecg's may be helpful.
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  tazechip replied 2 years ago.
Hi--was this just a routine ECG or was there a reason for getting it and have you ever had an ECG before? Do you have any medical conditions and take any medications?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

routine ecg. pains under front lower ribs. diagnosed with gastritis h.pylori.Omeprazole 20mg. ecg last year normal.

Expert:  tazechip replied 2 years ago.
OK Alan. Nothing too serious here. Part of the problem may have been the positioning of the leads that made it look like a cardiac rotation with the left axis deviation. A marginally widened QRS is nothing serious at all. Borderline t wave change in just one lead is absolutely nothing to worry about. As for the left anterior hemiblock--if this was the computer reading from the ECG that may not actually exist since it really takes a doctor's evaluation of the ECG to make that diagnosis. If, by chance you really do have a left anterior hemiblock that still is nothing serious. The botXXXXX XXXXXne here is that this ECG doesn't indicate any coronary artery disease or any real problem with your heart
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

could the gastritis cause these lower rib pains, the pain seems to move from one side to the other

Expert:  tazechip replied 2 years ago.
Yes it could and that really doesn't sound like heart pain. That said, just to cover the bases, I would have you get a stress test just to make sure that's all this is--just gastritis
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

how long does gastritis pain heal with omeprazole, I have had pain for 6 months, only relieved when resting on in bed

Expert:  tazechip replied 2 years ago.
It can take at least a month Alan but if it's been a problem for that long you need a screen for H pylori--the so-called ulcer bug that you can have without an ulcer. That can be eradicated with antibiotics but in your case I'd also get upper endoscopy to look for esophageal damage and for a peptic ulcer. Let me know how it goes and please remember to rate my service to you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have had a camera down stomach 2 months ago and I have successfully eridicated h pylori wit antibiotics and tested after and it has gaone

Expert:  tazechip replied 2 years ago.
And the scope was normal? What did the GI doctor have to say about this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

gastritis with h. pylori. moderate erythematous exudatous gastritis.

recommend eradication.

Expert:  tazechip replied 2 years ago.
OK--then it may take more like three months of the omeprazole to take care of the healing Alan.
tazechip, MD
Experience: Yeard of experience in Critical Care Medicine