Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Cardiology Expert
55099014

Hi I have slept with a lovely man who suffers from arrhythmia

I have slept with a lovely man who suffers from arrhythmia and takes Flecainide, Atenolol and Warfarin. He goes to the gym regularly and mows a large lawn. He has also lost at least 2 stone in the last year. During our time in bed he did not seem to get 'fully aroused' shall we say - I'm not sure if it's his condition or not - can you comment on whether the drugs would inhibit his performance?
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
Yes, they do.
probably the atenolol mostly
I would ask his doctor to change this or prescribe viagra. that will help
I appreciate the excellent rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)