Dr .Saeed ahmed
Dr .Saeed ahmed, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS/FCPS(R)/MRCP U.K(R), Senior Registrar Cardiology
16248889

why will the hopstial not put a pump in to my dads heart after

Customer Question

why will the hopstial not put a pump in to my dads heart after he has had a few heart attacks and one of the right chambers of his heart the muscles are dead and not working they have put a stent in but he has had another heart attack since then and there just waitting to see if something happens or the heart gets better my dad is 52 and he is 5,6 and his weight is 20 stone but is there anyway sharp or form tht i can make the hospital do the opertion on his heart or what documents do i need to make them do it to save his life
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Dr .Saeed ahmed replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Hello, Thank you for your question. I will try my best to help you with your questions. I need to ask few questions before first.

Customer:

Do you have his echo report if yes then please share it with me

Customer:

Unfortunately if right heart is weak then we cannot put heart pumps

Customer:

because heart pumps are placed in the left heart and they need at least moderate function of right heart

Customer:

if right heart is weak then these pumps are useless.

Customer:

I hope this answers your questions.