Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Cardiology Expert
55099014

I'm a 36 year old women,have had 4 children,I'm normal weight,but

Customer Question

I'm a 36 year old women,have had 4 children,I'm normal weight,but I do smoke 20 to 30 figs a day which I really don't want to be doing.i drink twice a month if that.a couple of years ago I started to get a few heart pulputations here and there,for the past 2 years have been feeling here and there unwell,neck,jaw hurts,arms hurt,chest pain,had quick ecu done a few times plus all sorts of blood tests and came back normal.but for the past 3 weeks have had very bad heart pulputations,nearly all day on and off pulputations,bad headaches,and pain in chest,did go to e and r,had quick ecu normal,ands I didn't have pulputations at the time,had some blood tests done come back normal.then a few days ago didn't really have any pulputations,but did have headaches,and jaw pain,jaw pain is where my chin is.then yesterday my heart pulputations and today are back all day long again on and off.I do have a 20 month old baby and my husband suffers from anxiety and panic,and I do look after him,and nd I do seem to be on edge more and not happy.im so worried that I might have a heart problem.and I am going to wear a heart monitor for 24 hours in 2 weeks, but so scared now as of them being so more in a day,please help
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
The monitor is the correct course of action. This will show exactly what these are
A stress echo cardiogram is a good idea too.
This will reveal blockages and other structural problems
My guess is that this is benign though.
I noticed that our chat is not complete.

My main goal is your 100% satisfaction and for you to consider this service excellent. If you are not 100% satisfied, just click reply and I will happily provide more information.