Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Cardiology Expert
55099014

ECG Results check

Hi there, I just had an ECG and was told that all is fine. On re-reviewing the rsult later it refers to a "probable old aterolateral infarct" and an abn St-T Q> 30ms , V2-V6.

The full ECG is attached so i wanted to check whether i should follow up.   Thanks, Andrew

Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
Thanks Andrew
Any symptoms?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Dr Phil,

I'd had some check pains but the GP was quite sure they were muscular. No shortness of breath or anything else... the pains seemed to come on with certain movements and were not constant. The ECG (hopefully you can see attached) was just to double check

I think this is an abnormal reading by the ECG computer.
It often reads incorrectly.
I think you need an echo to be sure but likely it is nothing
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok thanks - so nothing to be concerned about based on the charts? , I will see about getting an Echo done. I will provide a positive rating - thanks!

No nothing as of right now