Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Cardiology Expert
55099014

I am 53 years old and post menopausal. I have been very stressed

Customer Question

I am 53 years old and post menopausal. I have been very stressed lately and last night I couldn't sleep as I had palpitations that felt like my heart was going to burst out of my chest. I have had a very heavy feeling in my chest all day which won't seem to go away
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
Thanks for this question.
I'm sorry about this.
Have you ever had it before?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I often have palpitaitons at night and I can't get to sleep. I am very stressed at the moment and I assumed that was why. I've never had the heavy feeling for the next day though

you need to go to ER right away
This is serious
You need to have an EKG and possibly a stress test
I noticed that our chat is not complete.

My main goal is your 100% satisfaction and for you to consider this service excellent. If you are not 100% satisfied, just click reply and I will happily provide more information.