Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Cardiology Expert
55099014

In October I had an ECG as part of investigations into high

In October I had an ECG as part of investigations into high blood pressure. A left bundle blockage was indicated. I was referred for cardiologist investigations and now have an NHS appointment for 7 Jan. BUT I am booked to go on a cruise on 26 Feb and the medical travel insurance will not cover me until tests are complete and any necessary medication is stabilised. Is 7 weeks and one day likely to be long enough? Should I look into going private to gain time? Or is the cruise already a lost cause?
Yours hopefully, David Burton
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
I would say it is probably a lost causeEither that or don't get insurance for the cruiseMedically I think you are probably fine though.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you very much for a good straight answer to a straight question.
you're welcomePlease don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it