NorthernHeart
NorthernHeart, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Internal Medicine, Gen Cardiology, Nuclear Card, Echocard
70615384

I need an 2,500 word essay after by 2 weeks please. i have

Customer Question

i need an 2,500 word essay after by 2 weeks please. i have 6 reviews regarding this title that would make it easier. essay subject is cardioprotection.
title of the essay is...
'how has our understanding of the cellular mechanisms underpinning contioning phenomena aiding protection of the human heart against ischaemia reperfusion injury?'
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Patience replied 1 year ago.
Hello- This is a 10-page paper. It probably requires citations as well. The amount offered is underpriced for the amount of work involved. Please consider raising your payment rate. Best regards ***** *****!