Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Cardiology Expert
55099014

My wife is awakened in the night three or four times with a

My wife is awakened in the night three or four times with a racing heart. This subsides quite quickly. She has a leaking heart valve and is due for an angiogram in the next few weeks. She has been told that this might be due to snoring! She does not suffer during the day from this problem, even when walking or going upstairs. She is 75 and is otherwise in good health.
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
She needs a holter monitor. This is a 24 hour monitor that will check the heart rhythm during this timeHer primary doctor can order this
I appreciate the ok ating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)