Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Cardiology Expert
55099014

About 1 and half week ago I had severe chest pain and got such

Customer Question

about 1 and half week ago I had severe chest pain and got such a fright I jumped in car and went to doctors in pyjamas but she literally sent me home with stomach tablets and said it was possibly indigestion. ..since then I still have a pain in left side chest and left arm. I break out in sweats and feel dizzy and was sick all day yesterday. I am constantly tired and sleeping all the time and now have shooting pain up neck. I am sleeping 13 hours a night and still can't get up on morning ..... feel tired and sick and although pain is constantly there and dull it feels worse sometimes but calms down. I out my clothes on this morning and had to sit down as I was so tired and broke out in a cold sweat with shaking hands. ...do not want to go back to doctor as I am embarrassed they didn't listen first time.
Category: Cardiology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
went back to doctor half hour ago as couldn't stop worrying .... said I possibly had pleurosy and gave me antibiotics?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
This could be related to a pinched nerve in the neckhas this been tested?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no ... pain not so much in neck mostly left side and arm
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
fatigue mostly
I think you need the neck worked upThis is classic cervical spine radiculopathyan MRI of the neck is indicated
Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it. :)
If you have more questions, just reply