Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Cardiology Expert
55099014

I felt very unwell on Sunday evening felt very faint dizzy

I felt very unwell on Sunday evening felt very faint dizzy breathless full sensation in back of head and neck vomiting breathless and felt I was going to collapse I had to call an ambulance they captured what they called VT my heart rate was 200. I went to hospital by which time it had settled and they sent me home? I'm very scared now fearing if it happens again I may not be OK. What should I do?
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Was it SVT?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The ambulance crew said svt, the hospital logged it as V
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry hospital said VT
It is s a huge difference. VT or V tach is a potentially lethal arrhythmiaSVT is concerning but benign heart rhythmThat needs to be clarified ASAP
Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it :)
If you have more questions, just reply
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you I'm not sure what one it was don't know why they would say different I've made an appointment with a privately cardiologist to find out rather than waiting. I do know that I felt I was going to go and I knew if I had let myself collapse I was gone it was a horrible feeling I done everything to keep myself conscious. My heart was 200 I've been unwell with funny turns for a few years never knew why until now but also waiting to see a neurologist.