Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Cardiology Expert
55099014

I'm 19 and a male.Recently I have noticed a strong

Hello,I'm 19 and a male.Recently I have noticed a strong pulsation in my stomach and was concerned about the potential that I may have developed an aortic aneurysm in my abdominal region.I know this is unlikely given my age; however, I have been smoking tobacco and cannabis, since aged 13, and have taken other drugs, such as cocaine, Ecstasy, MDMA and Ketamine on a number of occasions.
I also recently have made an attempt to remove all of these substances from my lifestyle and have not touched any of them in about 12 days, and ketamine for around a month or two. Given that I am studying for my final exams at University, I also have been under an increased amount of stess recently.I also feel certain dull pains in my head in the region of the frontal or prefrontal cortex, which seem to happen in one area rather than being an ache spread across a large portion, like I'd expect in a typical head ache. I worried maybe I might have a cerebral aneurysm and was wondering if you thought it necessary to ask a doctor to assess these? Or if I my symptoms are likely to be normal or related to anything other than an aneurysm?Thank You
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
are you thin?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm quitw thin, yes
It is very normal to feel this pulsationespecially when you are stress.I'm sure it is normal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As for the pains in my forehead, would you suggest this is normal as well?
Yes. Stress, stopping tobacco and marijuana. could be withdrawal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks doctor Phil! I'll stop worrying now :)
welcome :)good luck on examsplease don't forget a positive rating