Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Cardiology Expert
55099014

Interpretation of ECG please.

Customer Question

Interpretation of ECG please.
Category: Cardiology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I also need to add, that occasionally under exercise, I have some suspected episodes of SVT. 4 weeks ago I had for the first time an episode that lasted 3 hours (happened during a strenuous bike session), and since then I have been feeling very weak most of times. I am starting to wonder if it actually was a heart attack. I can provide you with other 1 lead ecgs from different positions if that could help. Thank you so much for your help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know why my first question is not appearing. I was asking for an ecg interpretation if possible. It's taken with a 1 lead ecg (PM10 contec), obtained by placing it under the nipple. Link for the ECG is below. I am not in the position to do a full ECG right now, suffering from sever panic attacks, after what happened a couple of weeks back, and I am pretty much stuck at home, sadly.https://i.imgsafe.org/614e012fbe.jpg
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

Do you have any symptoms?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would say I have some general symptoms, such as getting fatigued very easily. Going up one flight of stairs gets my hr to 130, so any tiny effort will send me into tachycardia, but then I am so stressed about this that my system is full of adrenaline already. I do get some strong thumps in my chest when I get anxious, not sure what they are as I am not wearing a Holter monitor.
My feet sometimes feel a bit sore, especially the left one, and I can feel the pulse in the veins in my left leg, which I didn't before, especially when lying in bed on my belly. Does the ecg shed any light or is it too generic? As I said I can easily provide reading from many other locations in real time.

It sounds to me like your heart is totally fine and this is mainly anxiety

I see this commonly in young people and I see no concerning symptoms here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could you please comment on the ECG, I would like to hear some expert advice on that. What other ECGs could I take you and show you to see if everything is really fine?

Do you have another full ECG and not a tracing?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I only have 1 lead hand held ECGs, but if I take the measurement in different locations you can see the correspondent v2-3-4...etc traces I think

ok

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Does that first trace offer no information at all, or does it really look ok? I am just wondering..a frank answer would be appreciated
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here are three more traces all in one file, as I move the lead from under the nipple towards my side.
https://i.imgsafe.org/628428dcf5.jpg