Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Cardiology Expert
55099014

Had a ANGIOPLASTY two weeks ago went fine. three days ago I

Had a ANGIOPLASTY two weeks ago went fine. three days ago I developed a pain behind my right shoulderblade also apain along my right collarbone spreading up my neck into the back of my head the pain is worse with movement and wakes me up at night the stents were inserted into the artery of my right arm and I did experience some discomfort during the procedure.is the pain I have now linked in anyway to the angioplasfy
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 11 months ago.

Thanks for this question

This sounds more muscular to me

If it occurs with movement it is probably muscular

I would recommend that you have this checked immediately
We cannot say for sure if this is related to the stents at all without some testing

I would go to ER if I were in your shoes or you were my patient

let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/Thanks for using justanswer.com