Dr .Saeed ahmed
Dr .Saeed ahmed, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS/FCPS(R)/MRCP U.K(R), Senior Registrar Cardiology
16248889

Feel like there's a blockage in airways, exercising makes it

Feel like there's a blockage in airways, exercising makes it worst get to a point where when breathing In, feels like someone has blocked my airways squeezing it, once I stop it takes a while to breath normally again. Did a run the other day and tightness felt in throat and pulpitations, do feel like there's air in my chest ? Oxygen levels good, chest sounds clear. Getting out of bed sometimes feels very heavy in chest, like a winded feeling. If I pay on my left side, sometimes my heart feels like it beats strange. I'm going out of my mind and getting as much answers as I can. Feeling is there in the left side of my throat which is so strange. Ecg at rest had normal readings.
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Dr .Saeed ahmed replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question, there are basically two organs involved in such cases heart or lungs. Chest X rays is the best single test that can help to rule out any major problem which might be causing your symptoms. Thank you.