Dr .Saeed ahmed
Dr .Saeed ahmed, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS/FCPS(R)/MRCP U.K(R), Senior Registrar Cardiology
16248889

I'm getting heart shakes that happened in the early hours of

I'm getting heart shakes that happened in the early hours of the mornin I get them most mornings is it my heart I could it just be stress
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Dr .Saeed ahmed replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question, If you get symptoms of palpitations, dizziness, vertigo, chest pain and shortness of breath then this can be your heart causing these symptoms. In such case you need tests like ECG or EKG to see if this is your heart running fast or slow which is causing these symptoms. At home you can simply check your pulse rate if it is higher than 100/minute or slower than 60 per minute then it means this is your heart causing these symptoms. If you have a BP or blood pressure machine it can also check your pulse rate so you can use it while you are having symptoms to see if there is problem with heart rate which is responsible for these symptoms. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I haven't any of the gadgets you suggested would it be wise for me to just go and see my doctor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I haven't any of the gadgets you suggested would it be wise to meet us to go and see my doctor

Thank you for your reply and accepting the answer, you are always welcome to come back for more questions, thank you.