Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Cardiology Expert
55099014

I was told I have trace regurgitation and there was mention

Customer Question

I was told I have trace regurgitation and there was mention of ballerina foot and muscles that were flexible like that of an athlete. Are any of these things anything to worry about? Will the regurgitation get worse? I was told that these things were nothing to worry about but I don't understand especially the ballerina foot.
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

Do you have any other medical issues?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Non as far as I am aware I was experiencing some palpitations but I am 6 weeks post partum and was told it should settle down

These are normal findings Lauren and will likely not affect you in your lifetime

I would not worry at all

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

Thanks for using justanswer.com

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your response. Can you explain what these findings are and do most people have them?

the trace regurg is normal It is like tiny back flow through a valve

the ballerina foot is the tendons that hold the valves to the heart wall. They are just more flexible.