Joan
Joan, Job Advocate
Experience:  Advising on Jobs as a Mentor
5071285

hiwhat sort of advice can you give me if finding myself a

Customer Question

hi
what sort of advice can you give me if finding myself a job ??
Category: Job
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yh I'm ok to wait thanks

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Joan replied 4 years ago.

Hello, and thank-you for your question,
In order to find a job, you have to decide what type of job you would be happy doing. If you are not happy with something you are doing, you will not do well at the job. Once you decide on what type of job that would interest you, then the next step would be to create a resume and have it ready ,so it can be uploaded with your information and job experience. Go to the Website for the Business and look for their Career pages and what positions are open. Once you decide on the position fill out the application and be sure to upload your Resume. Most places now have a Psychological test that you fill out along with the application. The best way is to read carefully and go with the strongly agree or strongly disagree, because you want to show them you are decisive, and motivated. After the applications are done give a few days and follow up with the Human Resources Department of the Business. It is very important to make sure they know you are interested in their company, you are a self starter and will do all you can to be the best employee. The key will be to stay persistent, do not give up and go to see managers in person to let them know you are interested in the job opening. I hope this is helpful and you find a job. Please let me know if you need further assistance. I am here to help with your questions. Joan

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Ive got a cache level 3 in childcare. Im looking to find a job as speech and language assistant, but have not had any luck in finding any jobs, what can i do to help me ?

Expert:  Joan replied 4 years ago.

I would complete a resume to reflect your experience in the Language and Speech as well as your experience in Child Care. Once you get a good resume done, look up all schools that cater to children with speech delays, or special needs. Send the resume out to these schools first along with a good cover letter. You should receive some responses. You may also want to place an ad online for tutoring. Individual tutors do make good money. Private schools are usually good to try if not as a classroom leader, but as a special ed instructor/tutor. Joan