Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

How can I get an independent person to check my wage slips

Customer Question

Can I get an independent person to check my wage slips and explain things on there that I don't understand

Category: Job
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 4 years ago.
Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for using Just Answer.

YES.. Certainly you can do that. However, note that that would be purely for your personal help and you cannot expect your company to pay for such services. But YES, you can certainly do that.

Alternatively feel absolutely free to revert with more queries if you have.

If you do not have any other questions, you may rate this positively.

After rating this positively, if you are done with this in particular and if you wish to pay more for services, you will have option to add bonus.

Warm Regards

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an unrated answer waiting for you here from the Professional.

If the Expert was helpful, rating their answer as satisfactory transfers your deposit to them – this is how the Expert is compensated. If you still need help with your question, please feel free to reply to the Expert on this question page. You may ask as many follow-up questions on the same question page as you need until you are satisfied.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I never said anything about expecting my employer to pay. I want an independent person to explain what is going on with my pay slip, as I dont understand it and my employer thinks she is beyond explaining herself. I also have no idea who I can get to do this for me. Thanks.