John Henderson
John Henderson, Human Resources Consultant
Experience:  I have been self employed for 25 years and consult on-the-job conflict resolution as a ministry.
154910

At the moment I am updating my cv for a customer service position

Customer Question

At the moment I am updating my cv for a customer service position that I am very keen on. I am happy with the cv as it is. The only problem that I am having at the moment is my Personal Profile statement. For the past four years I have been running my own home based business and I'm keen to return to a job where I am basically around more people. I would like to convey this in an effective way in the Personal Profile statement.

This is what I have for the statement so far:
I am a motivated, enthusiastic and friendly person who has a proven track record of providing the highest levels of customer service. I have a wide range of work experience in various roles both with the general public and internal customers. After successfully running my own business for four years, I am now seeking to return to a full-time role that will allow me to......

Again I want to say that I want more interaction with people and where I can use the customer service skills that I have gained over the years (ie: I want to show that I am not only doing it for my benefit but also theirs)

Any help in writing this statement effectively would be most grateful. I do need to send the cv off this morning. Thanks. Ken
Category: Job
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.