Job Pro
Job Pro, Human Resources Professional
Experience:  Master's Degree in Business with seven years experience in Human Recourses and Job Coaching.
32607750

How many qualified executive business coaches are there in

How many qualified executive business coaches are there in the world (approximately) ?
Category: Job
Expert:  Job Pro replied 3 years ago.

Job Pro :

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer! I'm happy to answer your question.

Job Pro :

According to the International Coach Federation (ICF) it is Estimated that there are Currently around 47,500 Professional Coaches Worldwide.

Job Pro :

Please remember to ACCEPT my answer. It is the only way I am paid for my time to research this question. Thank you!

Customer: Is that 4700 ICF accredited coaches OR ICF's view of the number of coaches in the world
Customer: Is that 47000 ICF accredited or their vie of the number of cochra in the world including all cochra credited by other organising such as the British Coaching Association etc
Job Pro :

It's their view of the number of coaches in the world; not just accredited or associated with ICF.