49erLBSU
49erLBSU, Employment Services Professional
Experience:  Professional for over 20+ years
70951075

Hello, I attended a Cambridge Business english higher level

I attended a Cambridge Business english higher level exam and I just received the results.
It says I achieved Council of Europe level B2.
What does it mean?
Did I pass?
Category: Job
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes, continue please

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  49erLBSU replied 3 years ago.
The breakdown for each grade can be found here:

http://www.britishcouncil.org/cefr-4.pdf

From the information listed below, if your performance is below Level C1, but falls within Level B2, you will receive a Cambridge English certificate stating that you demonstrated ability at B2 level.

http://www.cambridgeenglish.org/images/24914-cae-understanding-statement-of-results.pdf
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I was wondering how people/organisations recognize that Level B2 certificate? May I put in my CV that I hold Cambridge business english higher level certificate?

Expert:  49erLBSU replied 3 years ago.
You absolutely should place that you have this certificate on your CV. My research on who will recognize this certificate includes Coca Cola and academic institutions including Cambridge University accepting as evidence of a very high level of English.
Experience: Professional for over 20+ years