49erLBSU
49erLBSU, Employment Services Professional
Experience:  Professional for over 20+ years
70951075

Madam,I am wanting to start a business, my skills

Customer Question

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am wanting to start a business, my skills are online based, so i can see myself in the future running an online business. However how do i get the skills to start with to run the business, do i need to work in a job i can see myself doing as a business, but would i need to work in management to get information on the companies business model?
I know some people run a business with no experience at all, it is always necessary to get experience before starting a business?
Yours faithfully,
John Fellows
Category: Job
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear *****,

I do require an answer to this question it is very important. I would appreciate if you could find a professional to answer this urgently. I am disappointed at the long wait for an answer, especially when you market your site as such that you have thousands of professionals in your database.

I am very let down by the service from you at current and i am now getting rather frustrated.

Yours sincerely,

John Fellows

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  49erLBSU replied 2 years ago.
Hello John and thank you for your question. Your idea of starting your own online business is a good one as there is a infinite amount of ideas that can be done on the internet. Deciding on what type of business to have online will determine what experience you may need to have in order to succeed and grow. Your idea of working in a job to understand and learn what to encorporated in your own business would be a good start but not necessary. Having though some experience in seeing how a business works though can give you the knowledge of how things are run but just reading some of the better business and management books on the market can give you the insight needed. Working though is not necessary as much as having these skills that are presented below:http://top7business.com/?Top-7-Skills-Required-to-Start-Online-Business&id=3102http://smallbusiness.chron.com/skills-needed-start-business-22.html