lyndaew
lyndaew, Dancer
Experience:  Professional dancer
68517698

I need wrk oppertunities and working in Uk i

Customer Question

Hi i need wrk oppertunities for living and working in Uk i am from very poor family and to start somthing to ssuport them
Category: Job
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to live and work in uk ,i am a very responsible hard working person.i am a Proffesional hairstylist in a beauty salon Namibia windhoek where i was born and are living ,i became a best hairstylist for my county when i were selected as a winner in year 2002 and 2003.please dont hesistate to contact me as soon as there is any oppertunity which i may fit
hug
conny
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am willing to come as from June 2016.If any contact needed i am willing to provide hope hearing from you soon,i am desperately in need
thanks
Expert:  lyndaew replied 1 year ago.
Hello there!I think your best bet is to contact the consulate in the UK AND the department of work and pensions.The department of work and pensions can be reached via - https://www.gov.uk/contact-jobcentre-plus