lyndaew
lyndaew, Dancer
Experience:  Professional dancer
68517698

Linda! can i get some advise from you on

for lindaew!
hi Linda! can i get some advise from you on setting up a small business plz?
Category: Job
Expert:  lyndaew replied 1 year ago.
I would be happy to assistBut it depends on which country you're in and what country you wish to set up as a new business?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi thanks!
i live in ireland/eire
im hoping to start a pet business, raising/breeding snakes
Expert:  lyndaew replied 1 year ago.
Oh my :)Your best bet is to follow the citizens information advice here - http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/employment/types_of_employment/self_employment/setting_up_a_business_in_ireland.htmlIt has a great wealth of resources/information, but if you find yourself in need of anything specific answering, let me knowWhile I don't specialize in Irish laws/small business set up, I can find out for you :)
Expert:  lyndaew replied 1 year ago.
Hello again Thanks for the rating, did you need any further advice? I'm here if you need me :)