John Henderson
John Henderson, Human Resources Consultant
Experience:  I have been self employed for 25 years and consult on-the-job conflict resolution as a ministry.
154910

How do I regain the trust of my boss? Up until very recently

Customer Question

How do I regain the trust of my boss? Up until very recently i had a good relationship with him. Then I made a stupid mistake and "got involved" in trying to get two of my work colleagues to get along better. Anyway - although my actions were well meaning i think that the boss considers me to be a malicious gossip and I feel very vulnerable job wise now. What can I do, generally speaking to prove that I'm not the horrible, untrustworthy person they now clearly think I am? Or am I better off applying for jobs elsewhere rather than wait until he finds a way to get rid of me.
Category: Job
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today. How long have you worked there for?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - How long have you worked there for?