hitechlarryb
hitechlarryb, Technician
Experience:  Support for Verifone Sapphire/Ruby Systems, Wayne Nucleus Systems
62141775

we are a high school in Manchester. We use casio cash

Customer Question

we are a high school in Manchester. We use casio cash register machines for our dining facility. Does the Casio SE-S10 have a memory chip which will allow data to be downloaded onto a PC?

The school is suspecting fraudulent use of the machine and we need to track all transactions on a particular amchine?

Category: Cash Registers
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am prepared to wait longer for a reply.

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Adam