Shantal-Mod
Shantal-Mod,
73554018

Our cat has recently been going outside, it now has fleas,

Customer Question

Our cat has recently been going outside, it now has fleas, we have used a drop on flea solution, the cat seems clear but they are all over our house, and have bitten my partner terrible. We have used a flea spray all over the house, have you got any other suggestions.
Category: Cat
Expert:  Dr. Loretta replied 4 years ago.

Good Morning and welcome. I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about your problem but this is common. The fleas do not live on the cat...they live in your house and the best way to rid your house of these pests is to use a flea bomb...use this once and then again 2 weeks later because the initial bomb will not kill off the larvae that will come out 2 weeks later. This way you will rid your house , your roommate and your cat of these fleas.

This LINK explains the type of Bomb you need. You will have ot take the animals and leave the house for 4-6 hrs and then return.

Does that make sense to you?

Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please Reply so I can clarify for you

Sincerely, XXXXX XXXXX

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Where can this be purchased in the UK?

Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

I've been working hard to find another Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.