DR.J
DR.J, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  Hi , I'm James DVM MRCVS and would love to help you with your problem
74293778

Would you please advise me, as to my mothers cat who has got

Customer Question

Would you please advise me, as to my mother's cat who has got long fur which has become tangled at his rear end and will not stand without a huge amount of fuss and he will also need some form of flee substance to help with his situation. My mother is on benefit's due to being of elderly young age. Can you point me in the right direction of a vet locally to Willesden or a cat hairdresser ?

I look forward to hearing from you on my email address. Many thanks for your assistance,

XXXXX XXXXX [email protected]
Category: Cat
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hello Angela,

Expert:  DR.J replied 4 years ago.
Hi , I'm James DVM MRCVS and would like to help you with your problem

I looked up the following

Roundwood Veterinary Centre
(April Jones)

Our address:
Roundwood Veterinary Centre
Church Road
Willesden
London, NW10 9NP

Tel: 020 8459 4729

As well a link for another one:

http://www.allpetsdavidking.co.uk/

I dont live that way so I cant really tell you about a groomer but use the internet or as at the local vet and they will be sure ton help you

Cheers

Dr.J