DR.J
DR.J, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  Hi , I'm James DVM MRCVS and would love to help you with your problem
74293778

I have a 17 year old Persian cat,she started with what the

Customer Question

I have a 17 year old Persian cat,she started with what the vet called a cyst,and to keep an eye on it.which I have done, over the years it has just got bigger ,and does bleed a lot occasionally,i took her to the vets about two weeks ago,the vet injected her with , what I don't know, just to dry it up,it was ok for a couple of days, then it started up again, now I oticed there is a swelling , and a white stuff coming out,i just do not know how to make her comfortable,the vet said to put Manuka honey on it , which is ok but its very sticky,because she has a lot of fur it sticks to the fur , but a lot of her fur has come out, ome one said turmeric on it will help, I don't know if it works or not.i try to keep it clean, my cat just tries to lic k it clean.
Category: Cat
Expert:  DR.J replied 3 years ago.

DR.J :

Hi , I'm James DVM MRCVS and would like to help you with your problem

DR.J :

Could you please tell me where this cyst is located ?

DR.J :

How long has it been there and when did you first notice it getting bigger ?

DR.J :

How is Giselle doing other then that , is she eating and drinking normally ?