Rebecca
Rebecca, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian for more than 30 years
11877925

I have a poorly little cat she has lost a lot of weight in

Customer Question

I have a poorly little cat she has lost a lot of weight in a couple of days possibkly due to changing her diet also she was put on lypex a while back due to an operation she had at chritmas whereby they thought her stomach had twsisted but it had'nt they then thought she had FIP but they were not sure lipex was suggested but everytime time i give it to her she gets the runs she passed a formed stool today but now has a runny right eye which is covered by a film for a few days and I believe she has a high temperature, very unbalanced tonight she was due to see the vet today but it was cancelled by the pra tice till tomorrow I have stomorgyl would that help her or could it cause more damage. Im concerned and dont know whether to wait till the morning or not she seems to be getting thinner worried
Category: Cat
Expert:  Rebecca replied 4 years ago.

tomasicvet :

tomasicvet :

I am sorry to hear about Love.

tomasicvet :

My name is Rebecca. I am a veterinarian, and will do my best to help.

tomasicvet :

How old is Love?

tomasicvet :

Does she have any vomiting, or diarrhea?

tomasicvet :

Is she eating?

tomasicvet :

I am not seeing responses from you. I hope you can see what I am writing. I will try to connect another way, if I do not hear from you soon.

Expert:  Rebecca replied 4 years ago.
Phyllis,
It will help me to answer you, if I have a little more information. How old is she; if she is vomiting or having any diarrhea; if she is eating at all. So, this is just an Info Request, to help me give you my best answer.

Rebecca