Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm a licensed veterinarian and I'll be happy to help. I'm sorry to hear about Poppii and your frustration. I'll do my best to give you an honest answer.
What symptoms has Poppii had?
Hi again. I just found that you had reposted, and I sent this as duplicate question. No need to pay twice! From that post however, I see that one poison you are concerned about is mouse poison. There are 2 different types of mouse poison, but the most common contains anticoagulant, which indeed causes an animal to bleed internally to death in about 5-7days. How long ago do you think that Poppii may have ingested this?