Dr. Joey
Dr. Joey, Board Certified
Experience:  15 yrs in practice, specialist canine/feline medicine
20970409

My cat is 10 years old and, over the last few years, has been

Customer Question

My cat is 10 years old and, over the last few years, has been getting progressively more stressed. We took her to the vet multiple times and blood tests came up negative for anything obvious. We put it down to living in a semi next to very loud dogs, and when we moved to a detached house, she did seem to get better for a while.
Since November though, she has startled easily and hides from fireworks, thunderstorms, hail on the roof, and more recently even rain; things that have not bothered her in the past. Last night she caught sight of her own reflection in the glass doors and went ballistic. We finally had to cover them with paper to keep her from hurting herself.
Category: Cat