Dr. Joey
Dr. Joey, Board Certified
Experience:  15 yrs in practice, specialist canine/feline medicine
20970409

cat got very bad skin can you help

Customer Question

cat got very bad skin can you help
Category: Cat
Expert:  Denver ER Doc replied 3 years ago.

Hi there,

Is the cat scratching a lot? Any missing fur? Are the scabs confined to a certain area, or are they all over the body?

Thanks,

Dr. Paul

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thanks but thanks for that answer for £21,00 I could have got the answer from the ;medical books or library so cancel my member ship

I didn't give you an answer. I asked for more information in order to help give you a better idea of diagnosis.

That was an Information Request. You were not charged anything. And you won't be until you are satisfied with an answer.

If you will answer the questions, I will be happy to help.

If not, I will be happy to have the Administrators close your question and you will not be charged.

Dr. Paul