Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  12 years of experience with domestic and exotic cats, PLEASE rate my service when satisfied.
17018043

my next door neighbour smeared Vick (vapour-rub) along her

Customer Question

my next door neighbour smeared Vick (vapour-rub) along her fence (to try and stop my cat from going on it)!. We established this contained Camphor (highly toxic) RSPCA cruelty called - she was given a warning..
She has now put garlic on fence this this harmful? before I ring RSPCA again.

Thankyou
Category: Cat
Expert:  Dr. Dan replied 3 years ago.
Hello!

Thank you for your question, I'm Dr. Dan and I'll try to help you.

It really depends on what kind of garlic it is. If it is fresh garlic or dried garlic then yes if your cat eats enough of it then it is toxic in the same way onions are.

I hope this helps if not please feel free to ask more questions.
Dr. Dan
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY YOU CHARGED ME TWICE FOR ONLY ONE QUESTION I.E. GARLIC ON FENCE - TAMMIE THE CAT

MANY THANKS

Expert:  Dr. Dan replied 3 years ago.
According to my screen you have paid a deposit but have not been charged. Until you click ok, good or excellent service the charge is not permanent. I have no ability to charge you but I can answer more questions you have. If you have more concerns on this matter please contact customer service.

Dr. Dan