Dr. Joey
Dr. Joey, Board Certified
Experience:  15 yrs in practice, specialist canine/feline medicine
20970409

Our kitten is fine then he goes to sleep and then appears to

Customer Question

Our kitten is fine then he goes to sleep and then appears to have stroke like symptoms. i.e. he is floppy, not with it, has no strength and is not with it at all. Sometimes if he sleeps further he wakes up as if there was never a problem and is back to normal. It has now been six hours since he had his last bottle feed and this time will not suck and is not interested in taking a feed.
Category: Cat
Expert:  Rebecca replied 3 years ago.
I am sorry to hear you are worried about Angel. My name is Rebecca and I will try to help.

I am also sorry to see you had to wait so long for an expert. I just came online and saw your question about him.

How is he doing? Do you still want help with him?

Rebecca